Looking for a healthy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth this Easter? These vegan carrot cake energy balls are the perfect solution! Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, shredded carrots, and almond butter, these energy balls are a great snack to have on hand when you need a quick burst of energy. Plus, they're naturally sweetened with maple syrup and completely vegan and sugar-free, making them a guilt-free treat that you can enjoy any time of day.
So why not give this recipe a try and see how easy it is to create a tasty and healthy dessert that the whole family will love?
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor, blend the rolled oats until they form a fine flour.
- Add the shredded carrots, shredded coconut, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt to the food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Use a spoon or your hands to form the mixture into small balls.
- Place the balls on a lined baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Serve and enjoy!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a batch of these energy balls that are perfect for on-the-go snacking or as a quick and easy dessert. Plus, they're vegan, sugar-free, and packed with nutrients that will keep you feeling energized and satisfied.